Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

So, Sunday.
Normally a day of rest, today I'm going to sort out my second satellite dish so I can receive BBC, ITV and Sianel Pedwar Cymru. Not that I speak Welsh but a couple of sentences a day will make me remember my Gran and Taid who used to use Welsh to curse in front of the children. The unfortunate thing was that we kids knew all the Welsh swear words and it always sent us into raptures to hear our grandparents swearing so openly thinking nobody else knew what they were on about.
So that's that then.
Tee, to your question about the names in The Hot Gates; they're all actual characters from the battle of Thermopylae. The only one I made up was Caturnes because there was no record of the names of Xerxes' oracles.
That's it for today folks. Have a nice weekend.
Reg J

Keine Kommentare: