Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

2009 !!!
WAHAY!!!
The year I sell an idea, (be it book, short story or lyric).

Actually, I'm not telling fibs about the lyrics.
The band I write for, "Gods will be done", have a record deal. They're to be found at:

http://www.godswillbedone.de/

I'm afraid the site's in Deutsch but I'm sure you'll get an idea of how they are, (mad as a dyslexic's alphabet soup, actually.)
Anyway, I digress, they're recording a twelve track cd next year and it's going straight into the shops, (well Amazon at first but then the sky's the limit).
So if you like classic thrash metal, have a listen.
If you don't like thrash then don't bother because it'll make your ears bleed, lol.
There are other things in the pipeline as well. A record company in France want to sign them for their French rights and a Japanese chap, who has started a GWBD fanclub, wants to sign them as well... there's gold in them thar hills!

Whatever, I'm not getting excited because metal doesn't sell anyway. The only payment I'll be getting is free beer at gigs, but it's still nice to have my lyrics appreciated.
AND free beer always goes down well, he he he.


Anyway, to the keys...

Happy new Year.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I understood every word of the German on the web site.... HAH.
Or could be lying of course.
Whatgever best of luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too.
Lets make this the struggling authors year for success.