Dienstag, 6. November 2007

Tuesday afternoon.
I've just had a relatively relaxed shift and am thinking about how I should tackle the synopsis.
"What?" I hear you cry, "You said you'd won on the synopsis front."
I did, however, (there's always a however, even if it's a BUT.), however the agency that I want to send my manuscript to require a ONE PAGE synopsis.
The outline for the story I have now is more than two pages long.
I have to lose a page.
Should be a snap, I mean it just means cross out the bits that really don't count.
Unfortunately, (synonymous with, 'however') the problem is that the story is sooooo interconnected that to drop some points might mean confusion in the story for the reader, (agent); and confusion is something I don't need in my synopsis.

Anyway, as I said, it's too long so I'll have to shorten it.
No time like the present, (unless you're a Time Lord.)

Wish me luck.
Reg :-)

Keine Kommentare: