Dienstag, 2. September 2008

Tee suggested that I give the agent a couple of weeks and then write to him again.
That sounds like a good idea so that's what I'll do.
I'll wait until the 12th or so and then send him a reminder. That's about two months so I don't think I'm rushing him.
My weekend was nice, apart from early shift. Earlies of Friday and Saturday and then a 40th birthday party to go to in the evening. We arrived home around three in the morning which meant I'd been on the go for twenty two and a half-ish hours. So Sunday I was pretty cream crackered, however, I soldiered on and invited a mate round for a small Barby.
More beer, more sleep deprivation.
Yesterday, on lateshift, I was living proof of life after death.
Such is life.
I'm going to take it easy for the next few days now and see what happens, writing-wise.
Tara.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

So you now believe in life after death then? Ha Ha.

Told you that you would be wasted. Ha Ha.

Just being difficult 'cos you got all the sun and we ain't got none.

Today I believe we have the remains of The New Orleans hurricane. I got drenched when I came out of work lunch time.Soaked through to the skin. Mind it did give the lads a laugh when I walked back in.
Let me know what happens with the agent/publisher.