Mittwoch, 24. März 2010

Old ground and scary movies.

I know that I’ve mentioned my lethargy in regards to this shortening of my manuscript before, but I’ve nothing to report so I’ll come back to it.


I’ll be honest; I haven’t done a thing since my last post.
There, I’ve said it. It’s out now and I can’t take it back.

However, I do feel the tug of motivation nudging me to a fresh start again, so that’s got to be a good thing, right?

After I’ve finished it I’ll get back to the story I began all those many moons ago in Spain (!).
It’s a great idea and I find it hard to believe that I dried up on it so quickly, (It’s only 15000 words at the moment). The idea has so much to offer and blah blah fishcakes, I’m going back to finish it.

This time, however, it’ll be finished inside of 90,000 words and that’s even if the story hasn’t reached the grand finale, lol.
90,000 and that’s it, take it or leave it Mr. Publishing House.

The Ring is on TV at the moment. It’s probably one of the scariest movies ever made. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to watch it on my own but what can I do? Wake one of the kids up to sit with me?
Nah, I’ll man it out… gulp.

Right, enough twaddle, I’m off.
Tara.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Paula RC hat gesagt…

Take hold of my hand if you think it might, but I'm not that good if it's too scary.

Good luck with your novel. Thank you for your 'Lost Sock' story ;-)