Freitag, 18. Juli 2008

I've just had a cracking idea for Gulag.
I can't believe I didn't think of this before and even though I'm not going to tell you about it, I just thought I'd let you know about my little Eureka moment there.
I'm on nightshift all weekend so I'm not all that fired up, to be honest. :-(

My son is on holiday on the Baltic coast with his grandparents at the moment. The house is remarkably quiet right now. No "Transformer" sound effects, no Dinosaurs rampaging over the carpet. No wild machine gun charges up and down the stairs right in the middle of my afternoon kip...
Heavenly peace rules the Jones household, at last.

The other legacy of my seed will be taking the train to Karlsruhe with her mother on Wednesday to a Horse camp, (or something equally account murdering).
So the house is mine, all mine.
I can do the housework in my undies, drink beer WHENEVER I WANT, leave dirty dishes/undies/magazines around the place and noone will care.
(Sighs...)
It's the simple pleasures that make us happy.

Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

My parents spent years visiting Majorca and loved every minute. I'm sure you will too.
However yes I'm curious about the Gulag.