Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010

Buy this story !!!

So sorry I’ve been neglecting the Blog(s) but I really have been that busy.


Anyway, I won’t waste too much of your time, I just wanted to post the address of the magazine with my story, “The Hot gates” in it.
Go to :

http://filthycreations.yolasite.com/fc6.php

And fill your boots!

My friend Tee is setting the world alight with her new book. I read a review this morning that made it out to be the New Testament. I still haven’t moved my butt to get it yet but it’s defo on the horizon of books to buy. If you fancy a bit of Harry Potter-like magic, mythological romance and witchcraft, go to.

http://www.teresageering.co.uk/index.html


And once again, fill your boots!



You may or may not have noticed that the Blog has a new outlay, which means I could cancel my website, (which I never use) and thus save a wad of dosh.

Thanks once again to Richard for a GREAT, no FANDABIDOZY effort.



Right, back to the shed, (yes, that one I still haven’t finished yet…)

Reg :-)

6 Kommentare:

R Grayling hat gesagt…

I have just bought myself a copy and await the sound of the postman as we speak...

RG

Nice one Cyril!

R Grayling hat gesagt…

Nice one Reg, just bought myself a copy

Ker-ching!!

R

R.R.Jones hat gesagt…

I have yet to buy one actually, (for my Mam and a couple of other family peeps) but I will get around to it and that includes Tee's book too!
Man I'm so lax...

tee hat gesagt…

Get off that tiny little butt and buy my book. Then you will see the credit I accredited to you in the front of the book.
I'm off next week so I will get round to sorting yours, promise.
Tee

Vanessa hat gesagt…

Woah... Tee's site looks great, but the Review's Page is scary... and it's a shame because it could value the author a lot, right?

Oh well, will surely get better with time.

Hugs and congrats again Tee!

PS: Although I'm not used to buy books online... I'll buy this one this weekend with my husband's credit card (LOL... I only have laser and those websites don't accept it...)

Cheers

Vanessa hat gesagt…

Reg... that's magazine's page is... confusing...

lol