Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007

Well...?
What do you think?
I think The Chief, (as he is known) did the bizniz, don't you?

Fair play, I asked him for something specific and he delivered like a champion.

Thanks Cheester, I am forever in your debt.

I've written a biog for the website but I'm not happy with it. It's what I want but it's just not there yet.
I will prevail, I'm confident on that, it's just that I'm not prevailing fast enough for my liking.
AND, to top it off, there's been some problems with the printing. For some reason the document I sent seems to have gained a lfe of its own.
My mate, (Ads) on the printing side thinks he's sorted it all out but we'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Bugger.

Ah well, despair breaks only the weak.

Immer gerade aus...
Reg :-/

Keine Kommentare: