Montag, 19. November 2007

Well I had a great time with my parents and brother but it's back to reality now I'm afraid. They flew back earlier on today with my manuscript and a solemn promise to send it tomorrow. So all going well the agency of choice should get it on Tuesday, by registered mail.
Hurrah!
The rejection will probably be emailed to me on Friday.
Bah.

I looked at the outline that I've got down for the sequel and I still like it; which is a good sign I think. I'd researched some names already for the Nephilim, (I used Angel names) so I could just crack on and start typing. It flowed easier than I thought it would but the test is tomorrow, when I reread what was done tonight.

I'm on a bit of a downer right now, to be honest. I miss my family in Wales and we always have a good laugh whenever we visit each other; so saying goodbye was, (as the old cliche goes) such sweet sorrow.
Writing the first seven pages, (yes, you heard me; seven!) was good, (don't say it, don't say it...) therapy, (damn, I said it.). Let's just see how the therapy reads tomorrow shall we.

Reg :-)

Keine Kommentare: