Donnerstag, 1. November 2007

Nightshift was not good.
The things I do for an extra twenty percent; though it is taxfree mind.
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
I sent Richy from Struggling Authors a very dodgy photo of myself, I think later on I'll push out a couple of lines for the Home page on the website.
The picky and a, "How do you do?" should do the trick.
I'm tempted to just copy down the opening words from my first Blog entry. Why not, eh?
You only live once, that's what I say, so let's go crazy and copy... !(gasp, shock,horror!)

Do you know what's really strange?
When I first started this blog I was worried in case I let myself become too cozy and that people would read it and think I should be taking medication or something.
I think I've reached that critical mass; so anything I write from now on is to be taken lightly and with no thought to the serious author person I'm meant to be portraying here.

Da Boch.
Reg

Keine Kommentare: