Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

What to call it?

Don’t let anybody ever say that I’m not industrious.

I’ve just written a 10300 word story inside of five days and it’s good too. No really, I’m very happy with it. Obviously I’ll have to go over it again and again and again before I’m 100% satisfied but for all intents and purposes the story is down, long live the story.

I just haven’t got a name for it yet.
I sent it to Andreas, the guy who’s going to be illustrating it and he seemed pleased with it. I’m really looking forward to seeing what he’s going to come up with by way of illustrations, he’s an excellent artist, (whereas I'm an excellent p### artist).


This poorly ankle lark isn’t too bad after all. I hated it for the first couple of days but one can really get used to being waited on hand and foot.
Tiffy, (my wife) even told me off the other day for going to fetch myself a drink… luxury lad, luxury…
The doctor told me another two weeks at least, possibly three if I think I shouldn’t go to work.

Three it is then, eh?

Three weeks of writing, sorted.
It’s hard to believe people are paid to spend their entire time sitting in front of a computer writing whereas I have to chop my foot off to do it. Bah.

What went wrong with my life?

Right, I’ve wittered on enough, I’m going to rewrite the 300 Vampires story now, wish me luck.

Reg :-)

2 Kommentare:

tee hat gesagt…

Yep I wish you luck with it. And YES the title will come to you. Imagin you being waited on hand and literally foot. (A small joke there) well miniscule really.
Opt for the three weeks matey.

Kate hat gesagt…

Good luck! It will come :)

Kate xx
http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com