Montag, 8. Dezember 2008

Well I didn't get much done on the weekend.
So I'm hard at it now.
Gonna finish this short story and then go back to Division and change the start.
I'm defo going to try Snowbooks.com. Not only do they do everything with email, they also skip the BS and read the manuscript in its entirety.
So no three week brain storming seesions trying to fit my synopsis into how they want it. No tailoring the covering letter. No forty pounds worth of stamnps and no printing the first six chapters out.
All in all, a result.
Whatever, that's the plan.
So now I'm going to do it.
TTFN.
Reg :-)
BTW, I'm on the sick till Saturday. That's the third time this year I've been on the sick. I don't know how I can look at myself in the mirror, I really don't.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm suprised you actually fit in the mirror matey.
Your best mate

George

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well what can I add to that comment ?????
Pissed off in Ashford maybe ???

Ho Ho Ho