Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

It really isn't my week.
A tooth pulled on Tuesday and now a knee like an overfilled basketball.
Bah.

Ah well, I'm off to the docs later on for some life enhancing drugs so it should be OK.

I'm in the middle a nice short story right now.
Don't want to lay any details out but it's coming together nicely.
I still haven't heard from the magazine I sent my last one to. I think I'll write them a quick mail to see if they're interested at all and if not, I'll move on.

I've got my eye on another couple of short story ideas, one about The Bounty and another about a war criminal. I'll write them up and see where they get and then...?
Who knows, the skies the limit.
Why am I in such a good mood? I'm in pain here.

Whatever, tara for now.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh for goodness sake..........at least it was your knee and no other bits.:-)
I think you have found your forte with the short stories you know. You certainly sound more enthused which must be a bonus.
I have got the virus from hell at the moment and am at least 10 feet above everyone else. Hopefully it will be done and dusted by Cimbo.