Samstag, 16. August 2008

I'm back.
Spain was brilliant. The food, the people, the booze, scorching days and balmy nights...
We're all commited fans of our Iberian cousins now and hopefully we'll have enough money in the kitty for a sally back there next year.

Anyway, to business.
Gulag was once again stripped of its content and then rebuilt to a new glory.
Actually, I broke into a roll on Gulag and managed to write some good stuff. Obviously it'll have to be checked and re-checked, (George, Ads take note) but on the whole I'm glad with what was put down, (15 pages, double spaced A4.)
I could have written a lot more but the kids wanted time with me as well; so I was forced to leave the haunted icy Siberian wastes to dip into the clean blue warmth of one of the hotel swimming pools...
As I said, Spain was a REAL holiday and All Inclusive is heaven on earth.
In fact, all it needed was for all the waiters to have been barely clad Megan Fox/Anna Kournikova look alikes and it might well have been the Welsh Nirvana my grandad used to harp on about after one too many Best Bitters in the British legion.

Ah well, roll on next year...
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

There had to be a joke there with the ropes but cant think of one at the moment.
Welcome Back..............