Donnerstag, 24. April 2008

Right.
I did it.
It took me a while but I managed to finalise the one page, double spaced synopsis !!!!!!
Am I good or what? It really is down to the bare bones of the story and cuts out an awful lot of information that fills the story out but... hey it's done and now I'm onto the Covering letter.
That shouldn't take long, what will take long is the postage to Britain. There's a postal strike going on at the moment so I might not get the quick reply I'd like, (sorry, the quick POSITIVE reply that I'd like).

Ah well, who cares?
I've got the synopsis sorted so that's half the battle, right?



... I wish it was...
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Now now then. Positivity needed here.
You can't moan until you have matched my rejection list which was at least eleven. AND my agent dumped me!!
So are we down hearted???????? Yep you betcha but we will have the last laugh. Onward and upward man.
My guess though SA are getting withdrawal symptoms from our banter. If only they knew how busy we have been.
Hah.....