Montag, 21. April 2008

Monday evening.
Well, what's going on in my little world then?
A lot actually.
I'm scribbling a new book with Teresa, (of THAT synopsis fame) about Frank Delaney, a man on a mission!!!
I'll tell you more about it when we're deeper, (in our cups? No.) into the story.
Otherwise, all I did this weekend is work like a Klingon, watched the boxing and work some more... oh, and I forgot George's Birthday.
George, Happy Brthday mate.
It's late, I know, but a late Happy Birthday with feeling beats a punctual Happy Birthday without.

Ok, tara, I'll let you know about "Frank Delaney : The Longest Journey" another time, I'm off to bed now cos I've got to be up at 0430 hrs.
Reg {-0 (that's me yawning there on the smiley)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well what can I say. I only take footy seriously at the w/end or during the week or when i'm being jived. Will watch tomorrow night and strangely I also made plans to mow the lawn if it doesn't rain again.
Heaven forbid i'm responsible for the lawyers. The story will happen when it's meant to.
Our audience on SA awaits the next episode. They may have withdrawal symptoms on our banter though. :-)