Freitag, 26. September 2014

Finally! Amazon pull their finger out...




So there you have it, all three of my books are now out on Kindle with Thorstruck Press.
Of course, as ever, this final release did not go by the numbers. Amazon decided that despite the fact Thorstruck sent them:
1.) A letter from Taylor Street to say The House in Wales no longer belongs to them.
2.) A letter from me to say Thorstruck Press have the rights to The House in Wales.
3.) A letter from them to say they are going to re-release it.
 That they didn't have enough clarity on who owns what and took the book back down.

I've always said Amazon are brilliant if you're a customer. However, try selling anything on their platform and they make you jump hoops, swallow fire and sign your soul over before they agree to anything. They had all the information already, they just couldn't be bothered looking for it and so demanded we send it all again.

Anyway, drama over, and it's now up. Time for me to get back to writing my WIP...

It's just occurred to me that I don't have a trailer for House.
I think I'll do that today!
Why not, it's the weekend, let's go crazy!

Okay, as you were.
Reggie.


Keine Kommentare: