Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Christmas

So dear peeps,
 it's that time of the year again when we pork out on enough goodies to feed the Army of the People's Democratic Republic of China, drink enough booze to drown the QEII and give our collective best to bloat our livers to beachball size.
As they say in Angola, "Christmas cometh but once a year and makes us ill with Yuletide cheer blah blah blah."
And it's true.

I love Chrimbo but I'm tired after my weekend of seasonal cheer and I'm not feeling too Christmassy at all.
Whatever, here's a nice story for you to read and maybe prod you into the right frame of mind for Noel.

http://boyfromthebay.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/the-working-diary-of-santas-chief-elf/

I'll see you on the other side, between Turkey time and Hogmanay
Reg :-)

6 Kommentare:

V hat gesagt…

I don't even have a Christmas Tree this year...

R.R.Jones hat gesagt…

Oh you Ebeneezer you, lol!

I'm a lot better today and so the Christmas spirit is shining right through.
Hurrah !

tee hat gesagt…

Have a good one honey and thank you for all your support.
x

tee hat gesagt…

Well you may get this twice.
Have a good one honey and thank you for all your support. x

R.R.Jones hat gesagt…

And you Tee, have a lovely Chrimbo and as for the support, it's been a two way thing babe.

tee hat gesagt…

Us literaries have to stick together...
As for the football I guessed you would be sobbing in your beer.
I wouldn't mind, but AF of Man U of all teams and managers.
Spit hawk gob etc. LOL LOL