Freitag, 3. April 2009

April.
I sent my manuscript away in December, (the twelfth actually) and I still haven't had a rejection.
Going by my track record, this is a record.
I just hope my aspirations and desires are realised. (Which they won't because fortune likes to see me cry, but I'll deal with that when I get there.)

I had my first practise with the band on Wednesday. It went really well and it was a great feeling playing the music that I love in a room of like-minded individuals. We played the three songs that I'd learnt and Marius, the rhythm guitarist, said that one of the songs, ("Time will tell" by Pro Pain. Look it up on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo-omHMUzqs ) was the best they'd ever played.
Which was very satisfying, I can tell you. :-)

I also spent 1500€ on wood and bricks the other day, which is why I haven't written anything for a while. I've been preoccupied with preparing the ground for my projects, which was harder than it sounds.
Murky Depths rejected my short story the other day. Which is a shame because I wrote it especially for them but that's the way the ketchup squirts, I guess.
Whatever, have a good weekend.

Reg :-)

Keine Kommentare: