Donnerstag, 6. November 2008

Hang my head in shame once again...
How can I ignore this Blog for such a long time and not have a bad conscience?
I truly am a bad man.
:-(
Anyway, there's good reason why I haven't been here for a while.
I've been creating.
YES !!... It's alive !!!!

Well, I wrote a short story about vampires in ancient Rome. I'm happy with it, happy enough to send it off anyway.
I found a magazine who print short stories so I'll wizz it off when my mate George has a look and a proof read. See if the cat licks it.
Tee liked it so that's a good sign.

Otherwise I've been stuck in this humdrum existence called my life.
Went out on the weekend, until nine thirty in the morning. Which obviously meant I was good for nothing all weekend. I'm turning into such a lush, I really am.
And now I'm off to bed.
Well it is a quarter to two.
Night night dears, sleep tight, don't let the vampires bighty bite...
(cue Demonic laughter.)
Reg :-p

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well I have shown two trusted friends your short story. Both are happy to include vampires in their reading material......AND YES......both thoroughly enjoyed it. Like me they didn't expect the twist at the end. :-)